This section is a work in progress! Check back soon for more info.
General Lab Rules
- If you open it, close it.
- If you turn it on, turn it off, then unplug it.
- If you unlock it, lock it up.
- If you break it, fix it.
- If you can’t fix it, find someone who can.
- If you borrow it, return it.
- If you make a mess, clean it up.
- If you move it, put it back.
- If it belongs to someone else, get permission to use it.
- If you don’t know how to operate it, ask someone to show you or leave it alone.
- If you don’t understand, ask questions.
- Treat all co-workers and study participants with respect.